Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard they were all back at Ancelott’s house after the meal and James throws a bag of the white stuff on his desk. He goes;
“Eee aaarrr Ancho lad” in his newly found Scouse accent, “get a bit of this up yer beak kid”.
Allan and Doucoure are proper confused and don’t know how to react. James turns round and says “aaahhh only messin lads, it’s not real! lol

Everyone looks proper relieved and burst out laughing doubles over in bulk. Allan shouts out “yer effin got us there lad but I still would of had a stripe yano! lol

It’s about as funny as some of the made up stories in here anyway.
Reported

Since the champs league left itv I don’t see any of it unless i happen to be out for drinks with friends when a games on, and then I’m not really watching it as I’m chatting with my mates, so I’ve absolutely no idea how good this lad is, but I love the signing anyway.

I love what he’s said in the bbc article. It proves we’re serious and it proves Carlo is a pull to players.

A lad who has played for him before is desperate to join and you just can’t believe he’d be here otherwise. Rodriguez the same.

Having a proper manager, respected in the game and for whom players want to play, is massive.

You can have all the money in the world, but with managers like Silva you’re never going to be at that top table.

We’re miles behind the best teams, and that’s not gonna change overnight, but this is a serious step in the right direction. It’s a foundation. It’s hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.