Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get back to Greyskull RS

giphy.gif

Get back to Greyskull RS
I don't reckon he's RS, I'm pretty sure he's a multi of one of our more established posters. He only really pops up around transfer windows to call everybody a crybaby then he disappears for a few months just to come back for some more "crushing", whatever that means? He goads people into getting banned but rarely gets banned himself despite being an obvious spammer. Weird, eh?

I don't reckon he's RS, I'm pretty sure he's a multi of one of our more established posters. He only really pops up around transfer windows to call everybody a crybaby then he disappears for a few months just to come back for some more "crushing", whatever that means? He goads people into getting banned but rarely gets banned himself despite being an obvious spammer. Weird, eh?
Of course he is, I can smell them a mile off

Get back to Greyskull RS

I need us to all be on the same page here: Castle Grayskull is He-Man's crib, whereas snake mountain was Skeletor's gaff. The RS are always the bad guys so technically would inhabit snake mountain

HOWEVER, He-Man was also an insufferable know -it-all who also is essentially a full kit w--ker as he's always wearing inappropriate outfits for the situation so conceivably the RS would fit in there too.

I just need us all to be consistent on our application of the various residences of Eternia when we're insulting kopites.

Although, you can't deny this does look like the queue for the turnstiles at Anfield:

latest

cry more please buddy. allan has bigger ambitions than the everton guys let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.