Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, this could be our most important signing this summer, he would totally transform our midfield, I can’t see too many centre mids relishing going up against Allan, pure quality with a large degree of snide about him.
My dream signing is James, because he would be the most gifted footballer at this club since Kanschelsis (spelling?), but, if I had to choose between the two of them, it would be Allan every time.

hello bumsnet 175 pages of trying to interpret foreign media and still no allan. remember when u all cried over the iceland bozo all summer and he turned out garbage. why do this to urselves??

Bumsnet is very clever. I like it. It's a sensitive time in here at the minute, you'll be lucky to avoid being offered a scrap at Morrisons with more posts like that. Keep it up snidey

hello bumsnet 175 pages of trying to interpret foreign media and still no allan. remember when u all cried over the iceland bozo all summer and he turned out garbage. why do this to urselves??
1598530393287.png

Wouldn’t blame Allan for choosing juve. Everton messing about for months. Juve with guaranteed titles, play with Ronaldo instead of Tom Davies

Wouldn’t blame Allan for choosing juve. Everton messing about for months. Juve with guaranteed titles, play with Ronaldo instead of Tom Davies
firstly love the profile pic. That's one of my doodles :D
secondly Juve have Rabiot, Bentancur, Khedira, Ramsey and Arthur and Weston McKennie on the way. They hardly need more central midfielders - at least until they sell a couple I'd imagine this is Napoli trying to speed us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.