2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's better in this role than Gana ever was, so I don't understand why we're apparently still pursuing that deal.

Just needs a passer next to him now. Maybe Thelwell could ask Jorge Mendes where he got Neves from.

Looking to always play on the turn which is what we need in our midfield. Very tidy again

its getting boring giving the MoM every game lol. He was really good again, he offered to take possession, moved it quickly, harried and tackled well. None of us never thought of the situation where Iwobi needs the others to up their game to his level. First name on the team sheet, top of the list after the game.
If there was ever a match to show inconsistency and show the Iwobi of 12 months ago, this type of game could have easily been it. Never showed disinterest or complacency. All effort, all the time combined with great leadership on the pitch.

I'm so so scared a City or Real are going to make a late bid
I'd be more concerned about a teamin red not a million miles from here. He strolls into their retirement home of a midfield and would be a massive upgrade.
The fun he'd have supplying that front line **shudders**

Status
Not open for further replies.