2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not great in the centre or on the wing but he has to remain in the team because he is the one and only player that has even the slightest amount of creativity in them.

His creativity is probably better suited to a central position, but our central midfield will be weaker if he plays there, from a defensive perspective at least.

Choosing Iwobi’s position is a dilemma for Dyche, but selecting him for the first team is not. We’d be rock bottom without his assists.

He’s not great in the centre or on the wing but he has to remain in the team because he is the one and only player that has even the slightest amount of creativity in them.

His creativity is probably better suited to a central position, but our central midfield will be weaker if he plays there, from a defensive perspective at least.

Choosing Iwobi’s position is a dilemma for Dyche, but selecting him for the first team is not. We’d be rock bottom without his assists.

Or a lot higher in the table without the likes of iwobi at the club. The gradual decline of this club has been a while. But the gradual decline of this club looking nailed on for relegation started around the time of 30m for iwobi, 30m for michael keane 20m for doucoure.....
I mean to look at iwobi as we sit 3rd bottom and say we'd be bottom without him is, lets just call it generous.
He's a fraud.

Or a lot higher in the table without the likes of iwobi at the club. The gradual decline of this club has been a while. But the gradual decline of this club looking nailed on for relegation started around the time of 30m for iwobi, 30m for michael keane 20m for doucoure.....
I mean to look at iwobi as we sit 3rd bottom and say we'd be bottom without him is, lets just call it generous.
He's a fraud.

I remember my disappointment when we signed him, and he was very poor for a long time, and I agree that he isn’t great now. But at present, he’s the only even slightly creative player that we have. I do think we’d be even worse without him on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.