2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwobi has a lot of talent. That is kind of the issue. Why can he not show it consistently?

Comments like that is why he is in his mid twenties and still getting away with it. Talent as in john oster? Or lee trundle?
I only see links to his social media platform off here. But what i do see, the fella goes on like he's lionel messi.
Keep waiting for that "lots of talent" to come through.
Be prepared to wait a long time. As in forever.

I’d say that’s negated by the ball being 80 times bigger tbh.
Yer it’s 80 times bigger but it’s not like an apples for apples comparison is it. Don’t get me wrong it’s an appalling miss but you’re not running onto the golf ball with other people pressuring you to take the golf ball off you. Infact the entire crowd completely shut up to let you hit the ball. He should defo have connected with the ball at least though

He was dire behind closed doors aswell.
How many excuses for this fella.
Millions it seems.
I’m not making excuses for him, it was a terrible miss. I’m saying hitting a football in a professional match isn’t the same as a pro golfer taking their first shot off the tee

Iwobi has a lot of talent. That is kind of the issue. Why can he not show it consistently?

Disagree massively, don't think he possesses any talent whatsoever, he's quite quick and could utilise that more but when the ball is at his feet he looks like he's never kicked a ball in his life.

Absolute wasteman

Disagree massively, don't think he possesses any talent whatsoever, he's quite quick and could utilise that more but when the ball is at his feet he looks like he's never kicked a ball in his life.

Absolute wasteman

Talent means nothing really. I reckon he would be boss doing tricks all day and stuff like that but that talent is no use if you cant put it all together on the pitch.

He seems to play better for Nigeria and wasn't as bad as he has been for us when he was at Arsenal (from what I have seen anyway).

He always seems to make the wrong decisions.

Comments like that is why he is in his mid twenties and still getting away with it. Talent as in john oster? Or lee trundle?
I only see links to his social media platform off here. But what i do see, the fella goes on like he's lionel messi.
Keep waiting for that "lots of talent" to come through.
Be prepared to wait a long time. As in forever.

Exactly talent like Lee Trundle. That type of thing.

Talent doesn't always make a good player as you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.