2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen a worse professional footballer anywhere all the way down the leagues to the national league, he just lacks everything, I’m more angry that he plays for us than we lost today. Terrible excuse of a football player.
Rondon?

Alex Iwobi plays football like he’s being controlled by a toddler on a PlayStation. He has been so consistent in offering nothing for any of his Managers here that it’s got to the point now, surely, where he simply cannot be starting games anymore. I wish him well but he needs punting absolutely anywhere in January and away from this squad.

Last edited:

Nothing. It's a legit big criticism of Benitez. It was a woeful selection, completely regressive.
Fair point but what the hell is going on in training because Iwobi keeps convincing our managers that he’s one of the better options.

Go where? Not a single club professional or not will want him
I know, I agree. But that was inept today.

I think he has been given enough chances. Unfortunately I think we will be stuck with him until the end of his contract. Our squad size also means we will have to use him as well.

Whatever else you want to say about him, he's an exciting player to watch. The way he fires passes into a general area with such purpose, it makes the lottery of whether it ends up with a teammate or an opposition player a real moment of jeopardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.