2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is now an established first team player under Lampard. Our priorities this summer are massively elsewhere.
he has proved he is worthy of a slot in the first team, he's grafted well, allowed the tempo of our press to be increased, covered some ground, he has a bit of skill about him, but his crossing and finishing needs improving. I want better but he will hopefully continue this form and do a decent role. Very impressive turnaround from him this season. From being ridiculed along with Rondon, to repeated calls for MoM votes for him.

he has proved he is worthy of a slot in the first team, he's grafted well, allowed the tempo of our press to be increased, covered some ground, he has a bit of skill about him, but his crossing and finishing needs improving. I want better but he will hopefully continue this form and do a decent role. Very impressive turnaround from him this season. From being ridiculed along with Rondon, to repeated calls for MoM votes for him.

This.
We were so desperate that what he did was come in under lampard and actualy look very professional. But we cant hide the fact we are talking about a side who were scratching around relegation. Our desperation shouldnt paper over the quality of deliveries crosses and passing is still very much falling short in the whole team.
There is a danger that we have fallen so far that we'll take just the basics.
Would alex iwobi get in a top 8 side in the prem? Its debatable. But sadly thats where we're at right now.

£27mil rising to £34mil

Runs around alot with no end product lol
£27mil rising to £34mil, get that and I would let him go in a heartbeat. Watched every game he has played in for Everton As you say, seen a lot of running around of late as for quality got to agree no end product. Come to think about it I’d take half that fee.

This applies to most of the team. Frank has to effectively change our entire squad over the next 3 seasons. Iwobi can do a job in a midfield 3 better than anyone else we currently have, and also play wingback. Would rather see the rest of our midfield replaced before him. No energy and no pace from the rest of them. Happy for him to go once we have got shot of the others.

£27mil rising to £34mil, get that and I would let him go in a heartbeat. Watched every game he has played in for Everton As you say, seen a lot of running around of late as for quality got to agree no end product. Come to think about it I’d take half that fee.
So, a lot like Gordon who some claim is the Ginger Kanchelskis.

Status
Not open for further replies.