2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with Delli for MOTM because, even though he only played half the game, he made things happen. He looked like the player he once was and if he never does anything else here, without his class in the second half we were done. Having said all that, it was still a difficult choice be between him and Iwobi. Once again Iwobi put Ina towering performance, he's looked a very good player since Frank came in.

One of the only players i currently trust. In those last 10 mins i was cheering him to run around & get in front of the attacking Palace player several times & he did every time. The engine on him is mad. Always wants to go forward with the ball more often than not. What a massive turnaround by the lad & i for one will not forget it.

Feel like im in a parrallel world. Probably one of the most despised players ive seen in my 50 years supporting Everton. He played like he couldnt be arsed and i hated him for it.
Lampard has got him interested and actualy playing to the extent i think he survives the chop.
Players have to go. We need better. I think he's earned to stay in the last 10 games to be in the squad next season
Amazing turnaround.

Feel like im in a parrallel world. Probably one of the most despised players ive seen in my 50 years supporting Everton. He played like he couldnt be arsed and i hated him for it.
Lampard has got him interested and actualy playing to the extent i think he survives the chop.
Players have to go. We need better. I think he's earned to stay in the last 10 games to be in the squad next season
Amazing turnaround.
Have always felt it was a confidence thing with him. Seems like he needs yo be loved and will rhb through brick walls if he is.

Amazing turnaround.
Told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.