2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal isn't it. It's just a simple slide through ball that a 10 year old would make but he wanted the easy option

Pathetic
It's such an obvious pass that I'm thinking he's purposely and maliciously avoiding playing it. I hate to say things like that about anyone, but it's not the first time moments like this have been highlighted. I hope I'm wrong, but I'd be holding an inquest with him on the bus home.

It’s like he doesn’t know what to do with the ball when he gets it. Constantly in a flap. He always has tunnel vision, runs looking down a lot and doesn’t get his head up in time, literally he’s one of them players that sees the pass he should make after making the one he shouldn’t.

Not willing to pay for Zaha and somehow Iwobinho was the next best deal in Moshiri's opinion was one of the stories last week. I suppose its his money and he can do what he likes but it still hurts that a bloke who goes into
a weird dance or fit everytime he gets the ball is going to be around till 2024.

Sometimes I think my life can be divided into phases of waiting till players disappear. For years I waited for Ian Wilson, Ian Rush, also Tony Hibbert then Stevie G all to go. Now life will marginally improve only in 2024 when Iwobi goes off to Turkey.

View attachment 148758

Stevie Wonder would have found that through ball to Doucoure

As a person I have nothing against the lad, he seems like a very nice guy and I wish him all the best.

As a everton player I absolutely despise the useless little twerp. I'm genuinely thinking of getting a voodoo doll made of him so every match day I can make him bang his leg so he gets a bruised shin and can't play. I will throw a party the day we sell him, only we'll never sell him because no one is dumb enough to buy him so best we can hope for is loans till his contracts up.

Status
Not open for further replies.