2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a Millwall fan isnt he? Could well be true. I mean, they have had some very good players there, but they were either youngsters, who got snapped up, or oldies dropping down a league.
Yeah millwall.
Just looked at transfermarkt and it looks like they’ve signed around 80 players ever for money, totalling around £20m.

Seems crazy this day and age. Think Salford have spent more than them!

You know when a player is through on goal and has a chance to shoot? Well usually I hold my breath and don't know if they'll convert.

With Iwobi last night, when that ball went through to him, I honestly thought - and this is the total truth - "well, we might get a corner out of this."

You know when a player is through on goal and has a chance to shoot? Well usually I hold my breath and don't know if they'll convert.

With Iwobi last night, when that ball went through to him, I honestly thought - and this is the total truth - "well, we might get a corner out of this."

Every time he gets in a dangerous crossing position too I never expect a chance to actually come of it.

Remember when everyone thought voldermort was our worst ever signing. This fella tops it every day of the week. Who in gods name would take him?

Him and Rondon are the biggest turds in our largely poo squad. They get to share that crown because Tosun, Delph and Kenny are out of contract at the end of the year so I’ve written them off as being problems. Everyone else can do a job or has a bit of talent, but those two? Pathetic waste of wages. Worst part is he’s here till 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.