2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a team came in for £10m offer would we accept? It's a big loss money wise but he offers very little (putting it nicely)

Snap their hands off. Aint going to happen though. They wont match his wages and tbh if i was at a club and had 10m to spend on a player id be looking at taking a chance on someone with potential. 10m on him is money down the toilet.

Snap their hands off. Aint going to happen though. They wont match his wages and tbh if i was at a club and had 10m to spend on a player id be looking at taking a chance on someone with potential. 10m on him is money down the toilet.
If Ben White can be sold for 50m, I will cling on to hope that someone will take a chance on him.

I can’t for the life of me work out what he is trying to be or do on the pitch. So let’s examine him. He’s not a goalie, he’s not a defender, he’s not a striker (I don’t think), so that only leaves being a midfielder, yes? I want a midfielder to put his foot on the ball, pick a defence splitting pass, tackle hard when necessary, and DON’T give the ball away cheaply. The only one of those he does regularly is the last one. (Give it away that is!) Baffling.

That can’t be true surely…….. can it?

He is a Millwall fan isnt he? Could well be true. I mean, they have had some very good players there, but they were either youngsters, who got snapped up, or oldies dropping down a league.

Status
Not open for further replies.