2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know some rubbish players atleast have something, Iwobi doesn't seem to have anything, like you can't even go oh hes crap but he has pace so will stretch defences. Nothing

I do believe that if an opportunity to sell him to raise funds then Carlo would sell him ,but I don't think Carlo would view his sale as a priority.
There is no doubt that Iwobi has failed to deliver on the project and potential that he has. He certainly has had some poor performances this season .

However, I do think Carlo likes him and I do think Iwobi has been asked by Carlo to play roles that are alien to him.

I thought he was alright in the first half against Spurs . I feel he is not going anywhere and I think we will see him playing for Everton for some time yet.

You know some rubbish players atleast have something, Iwobi doesn't seem to have anything, like you can't even go oh hes crap but he has pace so will stretch defences. Nothing

Christ knows we've had our fair share in the past but at least your kevin kilbanes put a shift in and got stuck in.
This lads got zero desire and passion. Handed a fat contract he never warranted and hasnt ever shown he really wants to win.
Will do the bare minimum and collect his dough.
You're in trouble with these types at your club.

I do believe that if an opportunity to sell him to raise funds then Carlo would sell him ,but I don't think Carlo would view his sale as a priority.
There is no doubt that Iwobi has failed to deliver on the project and potential that he has. He certainly has had some poor performances this season .

However, I do think Carlo likes him and I do think Iwobi has been asked by Carlo to play roles that are alien to him.

I thought he was alright in the first half against Spurs . I feel he is not going anywhere and I think we will see him playing for Everton for some time yet.

I hear people talk about his potential...but we signed him from arsenal where he was sitting on the bench...and this was the worst arsenal side in my lifetime.

He looked alien to the positions they were asking him to play aswell...and alien to the positions Silva was asking him to play..

Still not 2 years into his 5 year contract, gonna be near impossible to offload any time soon...Arsenal board are probably still laughing at us

Still not 2 years into his 5 year contract, gonna be near impossible to offload any time soon...Arsenal board are probably still laughing at us

With the club in the financial position it's in and its owner leveraged up the wazoo on his Southern California palatial stadium/real estate complex built for a pre-COVID world, I would imagine they aren't doing too much laughing. They're probably thinking about how much worse the club's financials would look if they hadn't rooked us.

Status
Not open for further replies.