2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting we could have used that money so much better feeding homeless that would have a better effect on the pitch than him

To be fair when he joined I was excited because I had no clue if he would be good or not, who scouted him?

Such a Small thing - but I hate how he wears his sleeves over his hands like he’s too cold - just emphasises the can’t be arsed-ness

I actually think he has bits of quality , shot of confidence and not the type of player we need.

There have been many flashes of what he can do, but playing in non existent midfield around him and given a non specific job to do it's no wonder he has struggled. Alex will become a valuable part of this sqaud and team and loose the the whipping boy status once the next one is majority selected
i hope so we cant have bought that many no hopers

....had a decent impact when he came on. Assist for the goal and created another chance for DCL with a terrific ball behind the defence.

Perhaps more effective off the bench than starting games.

Imagine the idiot club that pays £35m to give a player splinters in the bum ...

Such a Small thing - but I hate how he wears his sleeves over his hands like he’s too cold - just emphasises the can’t be arsed-ness

I actually think he has bits of quality , shot of confidence and not the type of player we need.

i agree with this. Annoys me. Grown men playing contact sport and he’s worried his fingers might be cold. Sums him up

....had a decent impact when he came on. Assist for the goal and created another chance for DCL with a terrific ball behind the defence.

Perhaps more effective off the bench than starting games.
Seems that way currently. Same with Sig which is an issue with Richy out. Who starts?

Suppose he did ok when he came on considering what went before him. Statistics though eh, that "assist" was one of the worst crosses you could wish to see, a slow pea-roller deflected into DCL's path who finished it smartly.

Status
Not open for further replies.