2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin stood and watched as Iwobi assisted the winning goal. I love Dom but this is a fact.
You are actually quite insane.

Its like when people claim Niasse kept us up.

Its so far from the truth its unreal.

Lets assume Iwobis 2 assists were vital to us winning a game we were 4-1 up in and lets assume we drew 2-2, we would still be top.

Iwobi is the reason we sit top, lol lol lol lol

You are actually quite insane.

Its like when people claim Niasse kept us up.

Its so far from the truth its unreal.

Lets assume Iwobis 2 assists were vital to us winning a game we were 4-1 up in and lets assume we drew 2-2, we would still be top.

Iwobi is the reason we sit top, lol lol lol lol
I'm not that crazy and I'm mostly joking but at the same time claiming he offers nothing is also missing the mark here.

He was very good v Brighton, more of that and he can get himself in my good books.
I've tried to say I don't think he played well last year but it's hard when people seem to think he doesn't try, which I vehemently disagree with, and keep saying he's still playing badly which he quite honestly isn't. Maybe still not where we want him to be but not bad this season

That bit of improvised skill at the end yesterday, had he not been held back by one of the concrete chucking representatives, would have put us clean in and I believe seen us win the match. He clearly has great skillful ability, he just needs to put consistent game performances in. He has done ok so far this season.

I honestly haven't seen enough of either Bernard or Iwobi to weigh in the debate of which of the 2 should play.

What I will say is that I expect Iwobi to start when Richarlison is not available. Carlo has chosen him every time. Whether when Richy was hurt or when making a regular in game substitution. I would be surprised if all of the sudden he relies on Bernard.

Status
Not open for further replies.