2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I misunderstood your comment then!
Go on then, I've got a couple of spare minutes.

Firstly, I thought it obvious that this fashion reference was just a throw away line with no other purpose than (hopefully) to be mildly amusing. Secondly, since these guys deliberately buy outlandish gear and put pictures of it on Twitterfaceagram and whatnot, they're actually inviting comment, so they must think someone will be bothered. Thirdly, less obvious than the other two points, is that I erroneously thought I was in the Davies thread when I wrote that, so it has even less basis in reality than even the minimal amount that I intended. Hope this is the end of this discussion now, mate.

Go on then, I've got a couple of spare minutes.

Firstly, I thought it obvious that this fashion reference was just a throw away line with no other purpose than (hopefully) to be mildly amusing. Secondly, since these guys deliberately buy outlandish gear and put pictures of it on Twitterfaceagram and whatnot, they're actually inviting comment, so they must think someone will be bothered. Thirdly, less obvious than the other two points, is that I erroneously thought I was in the Davies thread when I wrote that, so it has even less basis in reality than even the minimal amount that I intended. Hope this is the end of this discussion now, mate.

Wasn't meaning to have a go mate, just see a lot of comments like that that aren't meant as yours was - i.e. in a humorous way. People seem genuinely bothered about how multi-millionaire 20-somethings dress and it baffles me.

But fair do's, no problems here!

Hard to see him getting a game any time soon in that team.
A very expensive sub for us and not what he will want at this stage in his career.

Or he'll have to step up his level to try and force his way in and offer us something different?

People were saying Gomes was done and may not get a look in. He was brilliant yesterday, with actual other midfielders in there that can do the job properly.

Let's just give it time. It's a clean slate for a lot of the players. Obviously still ones that need to be moved on but Iwobi definitely has the talent - if it's if he can find a way to perform consistently.

Lucky player. Ancelloti wouldnt have touched him with a sh1tty stick in the transfer market. I think he'll be more than happy to just sit and pick up money no other club would even consider paying him.
Is what it is. Want him gone more than anyone at Everton for a while. Doucoure made more challenges and runs forward in one game yest than he did for the whole of last season.
Wont get near this team unless there is any injury crises.
Get him out.

I honestly believe this guys Everton carear is over how does he get back in this team?now imagine him attempting to control the ball like a Rodiguez did

Status
Not open for further replies.