2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will be hoping some desperate club comes in and takes him away on loan, where he could hopefully prove that he is lower level Premier League standard. Nobody will want to buy him.
just looked at the Premier League there arent many teams who will be remotely interested in him. Maybe Palace as they loose many players or like maybe a team like Brentford. Will be impossible to get rid unless a foreign club comes to our rescue lol

Be interesting to see where he lines up in Florida. Reports from the two practice games have been suggesting he's played a bit more centrally with only the odd foray on the right.

A big money signing who I'm desperate to show some of that 35M value on the pitch. However maybe Benitez can get a tune out of him?

Last edited:
Be interesting to see where he lines up in Florida. Reports from the two practice games have been suggesting he's played a bit more centrally with only the odd foray on the right.
Perhaps we can leave him there and Let MLS start a frenzy over him?

Nobodies buying Iwobi, we’re stuck with him. He’ll be a bit per player and may even go out on loan to Middlesbrough or Cardiff

One of those who needs just some application and good coaching and he would have been good. Suffered from the tail end of Wenger, Emery and then of course under our management he had no direction or coaching. Shame - like others in our team - has the qualities to have been good and it makes it more frustrating. I think the gaps in his play are coachable but it's probably too late

Status
Not open for further replies.