2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who would take him to be honest. Maybe Newcastle or Brighton but I think they’d both laugh at us if we tried that one

Not sure who would take him to be honest. Maybe Newcastle or Brighton but I think they’d both laugh at us if we tried that one
Maybe Palace finally sell Zaha for big money and have hopefully seen the same scouting report as Brands did suggesting that Iwobi is a ready made replacement.

If Zaha did want away, perhaps even a swap ? That outcome would be like a mega lottery win.

When I saw him coming on today I actually was questioning Carlo Ancelotti. Cant blame this lad for being utter garbage. He just is. Give me 1 reason, just 1 why this heap of junk should have been brought on today.
I believe that he is better than any of our current players (Except Godfrey) but including Nancy Boy
Rodriguez. Our manager is a waste of time, If we had employed Allardyce at the beginning of this season
with no money for players, he would have got us in Europe with a better style of football.

I never rated him at Arsenal, he was a 1 in 10 goalscorer there which is shocking for a player who played in an attacking 3 at Arsenal for 4 seasons.

I believe that he is better than any of our current players (Except Godfrey) but including Nancy Boy
Rodriguez. Our manager is a waste of time, If we had employed Allardyce at the beginning of this season
with no money for players, he would have got us in Europe with a better style of football.
If you’re going to post a joke at least make it funny

When I saw him coming on today I actually was questioning Carlo Ancelotti. Cant blame this lad for being utter garbage. He just is. Give me 1 reason, just 1 why this heap of junk should have been brought on today.
He actually ran with the ball. None of our midfielders are capable of anything like that except him.
It was a rank team performance, but we dominated the last 15mins and could have won.
I’m not a fan of his by the way, but he is not the one to single out from yesterday. The slow build up play with us struggling to work the ball forward and out of our half was the problem I saw.

could not for the life of me understand why it was Iwobi brought on and not King, King hasn't pulled trees up by any means but is far more effective than Iwoeful ever is.

He actually ran with the ball. None of our midfielders are capable of anything like that except him.
It was a rank team performance, but we dominated the last 15mins and could have won.
I’m not a fan of his by the way, but he is not the one to single out from yesterday. The slow build up play with us struggling to work the ball forward and out of our half was the problem I saw.

Iwobi runs with the ball, but only sideways.

Status
Not open for further replies.