2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent there.

I'm not sure what it's been about this season, but he seems a lot more relaxed and focused whereas before he seemed unsure of himself and frankly, a terrible footballer at times.

It's massive for us that he can step in to a couple of positions and do a very good job when we need it. Saves us another expensive and risky signing.
I think a lot of his struggles have been down to confidence and belief. He's always gonna be sloppy with the ball at times, but he has so much to his game. He can take players on the inside and the outside, can put a decent cross in (and a bad one too..!), he just needs to refine his game and he'll be a really good player.

I think a lot of his struggles have been down to confidence and belief. He's always gonna be sloppy with the ball at times, but he has so much to his game. He can take players on the inside and the outside, can put a decent cross in (and a bad one too..!), he just needs to refine his game and he'll be a really good player.
his short forward passing is underrated

The lad is growing on me and I think he is learning a lot from don carlo. Kudos to him on improving. He may very well become a good asset to us. Still got a ways to go though in terms of consistency and directness. I want to see him challenging fullbacks on the outside more often instead of passing back

Status
Not open for further replies.