Alex iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent squad player, runs around and can work hard, just unfortunately he isn’t as talented as others and is a bit gash at winning 50:50’s / 2nd balls. He has a slightly better touch than Niasse and Lukaku though, so every cloud and that. I think he would fit in better in a high press putting defenders under pressure rather than sitting deeper and needing to play about with the ball

Decent squad player, runs around and can work hard, just unfortunately he isn’t as talented as others and is a bit gash at winning 50:50’s / 2nd balls. He has a slightly better touch than Niasse and Lukaku though, so every cloud and that. I think he would fit in better in a high press putting defenders under pressure rather than sitting deeper and needing to play about with the ball
Thankyou for your reply this reply is all I was looking for instead I have got a load of random rubbish reply

Alex iwobi is the Head of the dance mom's at St Peters and its St George Street in St George Road at St George Street Station and the Queen of Wales is open for the next two weeks in the evening and the rest of the day will probably be a bit spicy and a bit of a crank for the new owner.
I wanted to see what our fans thought ov him

Status
Not open for further replies.