Alex iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

degsy

Player Valuation: £70m
I have watched every game this season and really haven't been watching iwobi I no he was out for abut but what do the mighty Toffee fans think ov him
I'm undecided as yet to his best position, nevermind if he's actually any good in it...where ever it is.

Lloydystark

Player Valuation: £2.5m
He's one the few Everton players who I critice, (with niasse, sandro and martina).
Don't like him at all, was a nothing player at arsenal and he'l be a squad player at the best once Carlo has got his squad sorted next season. After saying that i hope he proves me wrong especially after we spent £30m on him #panicbuy

COYBL25

Official GOT Joey Speak Interpreter.
@Darren78 you really really need to introduce yourself.

You can start a thread all about yourself in the " New Signings " section of the forum.

You`ve already started two threads in there.

Remember don`t leave anything out, as everyone wants to know all about your life.

Big fan of your work so far.

kev101

Player Valuation: £15m
He looks a bit of a lump to me. He's got a trick or two, but he's heavy, slow and clumsy. Could do with losing a bit of that bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks