Alex iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have come to the conclusion that we should give iwobi a chance and hope that he starts to shine as bright as a lighthouse if you are reading this Alex start n show your best football get the bit between your teeth get that ball n turn n make danger

So I have come to the conclusion that we should give iwobi a chance and hope that he starts to shine as bright as a lighthouse if you are reading this Alex start n show your best football get the bit between your teeth get that ball n turn n make danger
Hahahahaha

Where have you come from??

I wanted to see what our fans think of him as a player he has come with a big price tag but I rarely get to hear about him I here and see lots about richarlison dcl moise keane holgate mina Bernard but alot of the other players but it seems the team as a whole have rapidly improved starting to play

I wanted to see what our fans think of him as a player he has come with a big price tag but I rarely get to hear about him I here and see lots about richarlison dcl moise keane holgate mina Bernard but alot of the other players but it seems the team as a whole have rapidly improved starting to play

So why didn’t you use the actual thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.