2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to be explained to. I know the reasoning. And I'm here to tell you for the 5th or 6th time now that it is stupid.

Or alternatively it is entirely wrapped in self interest. Take your pick.

Take that and apply it to rich footballer flaunting wealth on Instagram and you might be getting it finally.

I look at it and say to myself "Look at the teams left in CL and EL, does he get in any of them teams?"

No.
Hes not good enough. Simple

Mate you are flattering him to even type his name and CL in the same sentence.
He just about gets in weakened league cup teams.
Please please pleaseeee can we find someone as stupid as us to get him off the books. I doubt it.

Mate you are flattering him to even type his name and CL in the same sentence.
He just about gets in weakened league cup teams.
Please please pleaseeee can we find someone as stupid as us to get him off the books. I doubt it.
I mean, he’s played in both the champions league and the Europa league. It’s not like he came from nowhere.

The point is you said he shouldn’t ever be mentioned in that context because he’s lower league quality.

Poor year, but he’s already played at a CL level. So it’s not as crazy a statement as you indicated.

Poor year? Try 5 poor years. So he was in and around the arsenal squad in europe. Who cares. They flogged him because he wasnt good enough. Im dreading another year watching this non committed useless fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.