2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah unfortunately none of them that support the Football club that pays the vast majority of his current income.

69k likes from random, nameless, faceless, social-media dwelling sheep.

They are not nameless, faceless or random.

You are calling them sheep yet you seem to be getting angry about the post. To get angry about the post, you must have seen it. You are exactly the same as the 69k who you seem to dislike.

Just on footballers social media’s. We have to remember, especially the younger players, they use them like we would. He only follows like 200 people so I’m guessing they’re the people he posts for not the million other random accounts that consciously choose to follow him.

Get real.

He's got it to show off to anyone who'll look and for paid ads, not to my tastes but if that's your bag then fair enough, don't pretend he's doing it for the 0.000001% of people he knows personally on his Instagram.

If it was a private thing then he'd have a private account.

Everton ‘fans’ trying to take the moral high ground by having a go at other Everton fans are pathetic.

Rather back a player who is part of the problem at the club by taking a huge wage for very little contribution and then wondering why we’re never successful.

Hardly think, Iwobi is to blame for why we suddenly aren't successful.
Hardly think that picture was to blame for it either.
Pathetic is bashing players for having a life outside of Football.
Those defending his right to post what he wants are hardly saying he deserves to because he has been a top player, they're saying it is separate so doesn't matter.
Aren't we meant to back our players, make new ones feel welcome?

Get real.

He's got it to show off to anyone who'll look and for paid ads, not to my tastes but if that's your bag then fair enough, don't pretend he's doing it for the 0.000001% of people he knows personally on his Instagram.

If it was a private thing then he'd have a private account.

I have friends, no private account, no advertising, that posted pics of their 5 grand holidays to the Maldives and Dubai. That’s flaunting their wealth and I couldn’t care less.

Not sure why you care so much Previously Banned Poster.

everton statement.jpg

Ding ding ding @JimmyJeffers

Are you talking about the Communist Manifesto? You do know you can be a communist and racist lol
You can also be non racist like the vast vast majority of this forum and the world Or you can stroll around a forum calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a racist, and evil or fascist which is funny that's exactly what a fascist does is hate and scorn everyone that doesn't agree with him.

I have friends, no private account, no advertising, that posted pics of their 5 grand holidays to the Maldives and Dubai. That’s flaunting their wealth and I couldn’t care less.

Not sure why you care so much Previously Banned Poster.

Yeah you're right, no difference at all there between Iwobi and your imaginary friends.

Previously banned poster whose ban on their old login expired before this one was even created you absolute wet lettuce lol

Are you going to name the people you were sly digging about bringing race up before like I asked?

And yet you get apologists like the fella above calling us the worst fanbase in the world for wanting a bit more fight on the pitch. Which is basically the response to the social media post(not that i care) but thats why there was a reaction. Which i tend to get.
Is it any wonder we are so mediocre when challenging players who are coming here and clearly having a bit of a holiday.
Absolute state of that comment about worst fanbase.

We are crap because most of our players are not good enough.

Got nothing to do with social media posts or arrogance or ADHD or a lack of competition or whatever else some of us want to throw at the players. At the end of the day crap players result in crap results.

Davies absolutely gets stick for being a bit...different too.

This was happening before he started standing out as being a bit crap at football.

State of his hair, state of his clothes, skateboards? etc.
I reckon the common theme both Davies and Iwobi share, that results in them receiving grief, is that they've both been useless whilst on the pitch.

Fight on the pitch.
What does that even mean anymore
Get out of the 80's football has moved on.

All these talentless shouts, make me laugh, if these lads were half hearted, or unprofessional they'd be in lower league.

Player, and most of the team have been poor and below expectation.
But give the Londonner, who is young and entitled, time to settle, get better, before we write him off and terror his social media choices eh?

Crikey
All those with moral high ground here and not one of them alarmed he is getting on transport without a mask.

:whip:

When i say fight do you think im talking about wimbedon? Wrong with your 80s nonsense. Do you think man city dont fight to win every ball when not in possession? Look at that absolute shambles against wolves recently. Did you see any fight from our midfield? Any hunger to win the ball back? Any hunger to track runners? I never. And when we did have the ball you think the constant giving it away is talent? I thought davies was playing for wolves that day as he passed more to an orange shirt than he did a blue one.
When exactly can you call gutless not up for it performances exactly that. Christ even our manager came out after that and said our attitude was all wrong.
Stop defending the lack of fight.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.