2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all ,go ahead and defend all these losers all you like,i no longer go and watch them every week,but many still do and pay good money on season tickets each year,just think they deserve better than what they are getting,if you think the last few seasons have been acceptable fair play to you,dont be surprised if we dont improve on 12th place though or drop out of the prem

Haha OK.
Amazing how that photo triggered you so badly to type the above.
Managed to create a whole narrative about that photo to demonise the whole Everton team, in the name of Season Ticket Holders.
Somehow defending Iwobi's right to post it also means, I shouldn't be surprised if the team continues to underperform on the pitch next season.
Has some power that photo.
Could relegate us too.
Wow.

Seriously, take a walk outside, get some fresh air.

He deleted it by the way too, so that should help your BP too.

No its not separate to his performance on the pitch ,the whole reason that he can afford to do these things is that he is paid very well to go out and do the best job he can for everton football club,and him and many other players at this club are stealing a huge income for no effort at all,i dont give a toss about players image rights their day job is to play football for everton to the best of their ability,and its time they were given a wake up call ,if they want to be fashion models go and work for vogue,thousands of people are going to be made redundant in the coming months,we dont need prima donna footballers flaunting their wealth ,especially ones as crap as we have

While I would portray the points better and with less sheer digust at footballers like you have. I get where your coming from.

It does bother me that the likes of me, good at my job, work hard struggle in life and yet a footballer, (not so much Iwobi specific, even if he is on the list) for Everton football club cant be arsed to put the effort in.

I dont mind if the player isn't great, as long as they're grafting and earning their money, then I'll say fair play for the wages they are doing well for themselves. (obviously i do mind but i wont slag them off for having money if they're trying). It's the ones who are flashy, clearly aren't bothered about football, dont put the graft in on the field regardless of ability that bother me and we have a list.

Davies - used to 'tolerate' purely down to him trying but just looks lost and half arsed recently.
Siggy - half arsed.
Iwobi - half arsed.
Bernard - I do think he tries but maybe just a bit out of his depth
Walcott - cant decide whether he's putting the effort in or not. Maybe hides but dont doubt the effort or intent even if he isn't great.

It's like Coleman, his crossing is abymsal but dont think i've been massively on his case cause I know when he's done hes put a shift in. That's the bare minimum I want. It aint the players job to make Everton the best, it's their job to try and be the best they can be on the pitch.

Working class fans who save their hard-earned money to watch him drag his overweight arse around the field like a slug before his inevitable substitution around the hour mark with a perfectly clean kit. Needs to learn some self awareness before he considers flaunting his wealth so publicly next time.

Nobody begrudges the likes of Ronaldo posting photos from his new yacht as he's a legend of the game who delivers every match, yet Iwobi gives nothing and throws this in the face of supporters who pay to watch him do nothing each week yet pick up a fortune. Get lost back to London.

Working class fans who save their hard-earned money to watch him drag his overweight arse around the field like a slug before his inevitable substitution around the hour mark with a perfectly clean kit. Needs to learn some self awareness before he considers flaunting his wealth so publicly next time.

Nobody begrudges the likes of Ronaldo posting photos from his new yacht as he's a legend of the game who delivers every match, yet Iwobi gives nothing and throws this in the face of supporters who pay to watch him do nothing each week yet pick up a fortune. Get lost back to London.

he doesn’t even look like he’s broke a sweat either when he’s coming off, sick of it.

Imagine being angered about a person's private life, regardless of whether or not they put it on social media.

Private life..... that they put on social media

Sorry what?

It's not called private media is it?

How is it that hard to understand that it isn't that he is rich that people are annoyed by it, it's that a lot of if not most of the fans are suffering financially at the moment and he's blatantly flashing it in those same peoples faces... after having a [Poor language removed] season for the team that pays him... that get's that money off the fans

While I would portray the points better and with less sheer digust at footballers like you have. I get where your coming from.

It does bother me that the likes of me, good at my job, work hard struggle in life and yet a footballer, (not so much Iwobi specific, even if he is on the list) for Everton football club cant be arsed to put the effort in.

I dont mind if the player isn't great, as long as they're grafting and earning their money, then I'll say fair play for the wages they are doing well for themselves. (obviously i do mind but i wont slag them off for having money if they're trying). It's the ones who are flashy, clearly aren't bothered about football, dont put the graft in on the field regardless of ability that bother me and we have a list.

Davies - used to 'tolerate' purely down to him trying but just looks lost and half arsed recently.
Siggy - half arsed.
Iwobi - half arsed.
Bernard - I do think he tries but maybe just a bit out of his depth
Walcott - cant decide whether he's putting the effort in or not. Maybe hides but dont doubt the effort or intent even if he isn't great.

It's like Coleman, his crossing is abymsal but dont think i've been massively on his case cause I know when he's done hes put a shift in. That's the bare minimum I want. It aint the players job to make Everton the best, it's their job to try and be the best they can be on the pitch.

I tell you how much i hate this current lot. I was watching a clip from about 2005 the other day. By no means great players but it had the likes of kilbane andy johnson carsley arteta cahill etc. Not glory years but they fought on the pitch and we were never a soft touch. I cant believe i was sitting watching thinking id just love some of that passion and fight today.
Im starting to agree more and more with roy keane. Spoilt players who dont need to turn up at all or even put in a committed shift because its just handed to them on a plate regardless of what they show. Reason i dislike iwobi so much is he is the epitome of that. He would quite happily play here for the next 3 years and not put his foot in once. Not bust a gut to go past a player. Be happy to just stroll along.
Tippy tappy no fight player who we have handed a fat contract to.
F#####g disgrace that Everton are entertaining frauds like this and the recruitment needs looking at.
I hate this current squad with a passion. So much so that if the likes of him are here next season for the first time in my life i might give footy and Everton a miss.

I tell you how much i hate this current lot. I was watching a clip from about 2005 the other day. By no means great players but it had the likes of kilbane andy johnson carsley arteta cahill etc. Not glory years but they fought on the pitch and we were never a soft touch. I cant believe i was sitting watching thinking id just love some of that passion and fight today.
Im starting to agree more and more with roy keane. Spoilt players who dont need to turn up at all or even put in a committed shift because its just handed to them on a plate regardless of what they show. Reason i dislike iwobi so much is he is the epitome of that. He would quite happily play here for the next 3 years and not put his foot in once. Not bust a gut to go past a player. Be happy to just stroll along.
F#####g disgrace that Everton are entertaining frauds like this and the recruitment needs looking at.
I hate this current squad with a passion. So much so that if the likes of him are here next season for the first time in my life i might give footy and Everton a miss.

This isn't an Everton thing though, this will be an issue at every single club. Players caring more about their socials than their pride at their work, work they do for a couple of hours a day.

Great post this
I feel the same way mate

Status
Not open for further replies.