2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly embarrassing the fume our fanbase are pumping over this one. Absolute bedwetters the lot of them.

Most comments i see are people saying they couldnt care less.
Lets not class a few as the fanbase.
Its quite clear most just want rid as hes an atrocious does nothing on the pitch fraud. The most embarrassing thing in all of this was his signature.

Seems some are offended because rich fella has nice rich things and is putting this on his social media. All of that is separate to his performances for us, people need to get a life.
No its not separate to his performance on the pitch ,the whole reason that he can afford to do these things is that he is paid very well to go out and do the best job he can for everton football club,and him and many other players at this club are stealing a huge income for no effort at all,i dont give a toss about players image rights their day job is to play football for everton to the best of their ability,and its time they were given a wake up call ,if they want to be fashion models go and work for vogue,thousands of people are going to be made redundant in the coming months,we dont need prima donna footballers flaunting their wealth ,especially ones as crap as we have

No its not separate to his performance on the pitch ,the whole reason that he can afford to do these things is that he is paid very well to go out and do the best job he can for everton football club,and him and many other players at this club are stealing a huge income for no effort at all,i dont give a toss about players image rights their day job is to play football for everton to the best of their ability,and its time they were given a wake up call ,if they want to be fashion models go and work for vogue,thousands of people are going to be made redundant in the coming months,we dont need prima donna footballers flaunting their wealth ,especially ones as crap as we have

Angry you.

Not in the slightly arsed Abar him flaunting his money, I'd be disgusting if I had money like that

Prefer if we sold him though because he's utterly shabite

Angry you.
Not at all ,go ahead and defend all these losers all you like,i no longer go and watch them every week,but many still do and pay good money on season tickets each year,just think they deserve better than what they are getting,if you think the last few seasons have been acceptable fair play to you,dont be surprised if we dont improve on 12th place though or drop out of the prem

Got to the point i dislike clicking on this forum and seeing his name. Nicked a living off us for a year.
Dont let it be another one.
Can you mute threads?

Got to the point i dislike clicking on this forum and seeing his name. Nicked a living off us for a year.
Dont let it be another one.
Can you mute threads?

if you block the thread creator it hides the thread. I wont say who it was but I couldn't find a partciular players thread for about 20 games this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.