2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the countless times he makes a badly judged pass, as he can’t kick a ball right?
But you've just said why the focus thing is a baseless criticism by also saying he has poor technique.

Look I'm just not a fan of going after guys for effort and mental capacities in a mean spirited way. The worst one was and still is Barkley. If you want to say he has a tough time reading the play or positioning himself, fine, but I'll never be a fan of saying someone is dumb as a rock or has the mental capacity of a goldfish.

He's a good player but he's simply not going to work if Ancelotti is going to stick to 442 next season.

But you've just said why the focus thing is a baseless criticism by also saying he has poor technique.

Look I'm just not a fan of going after guys for effort and mental capacities in a mean spirited way. The worst one was and still is Barkley. If you want to say he has a tough time reading the play or positioning himself, fine, but I'll never be a fan of saying someone is dumb as a rock or has the mental capacity of a goldfish.

Are you really this dim, or are you merely being obtuse for the craic? Either way, can’t be arsed.

Bye

I wish I could have seen Ancelotti's face on the two occasions where Iwobi kicked the ball directly at an oncoming Southampton player.

He usually looked decent when slaloming in from the left at Arsenal, but he's been utterly dreadful here.

He's a good player but he's simply not going to work if Ancelotti is going to stick to 442 next season.

Genuinely mate where does the good player thing come from? Not being an arsenal fan i never saw all his games but what i did see of him he was poor.
Just had a few years of watching schnederlin wondering what he actualy does. And we've just replaced like for like as far as i can see.
I really must have blinked and missed when he's been good.
Awful at everything is what i see.

Any teams that we could potentially use him as a make weight in any deal? Villa stay up and we give them 40m plus Iwobi?

I'd say offer Iwobi and some money for that McNeil fella at Burnley, but judging by recent events it seems like Iwobi wouldn't be made welcome over there.

Any teams that we could potentially use him as a make weight in any deal? Villa stay up and we give them 40m plus Iwobi?

I'd say offer Iwobi and some money for that McNeil fella at Burnley, but judging by recent events it seems like Iwobi wouldn't be made welcome over there.

Never really noticed how few black players Burnley have before now.

Genuinely mate where does the good player thing come from? Not being an arsenal fan i never saw all his games but what i did see of him he was poor.
Just had a few years of watching schnederlin wondering what he actualy does. And we've just replaced like for like as far as i can see.
I really must have blinked and missed when he's been good.
Awful at everything is what i see.
The match we played Arsenal and won 1-0, This lad came on at whatever minute and was the best player on the pitch. He was bobbing and weaving past all our players and looked a genuine threat but couldn't get the goal, He's shown the same in matches for us, He's a decent player but he's not gonna work for us.

I couldn’t be totally wrong (and I am normally am according to the wife) but I would of thought against a lot of teams Arsenal have most of the ball and we do not.

so he may stand out more considering wehave been woeful this season.

I don’t rate him at all. That being said for a new young player to sign for us when we have been so woeful at a player and manager level and then to have the world go in to lockdown would of messed with any players mind

Says it all that I would snap your hand off to trade Iwobi for a pre injury Bolasie. That Bolasie was unpredictable. We over paid for him but he could occasionally fashion a chance out of nothing. Iwobi is a non entity 80-90% of the time.
Not a chance he'll be moving on. Even if we'd accept a 50% loss no one will come near paying his wages and why would he take a big cut? He not a committed pro. Look at his half hearted tackles. Get used to him.

This lad came on at whatever minute and was the best player on the pitch. He was bobbing and weaving past all our players and looked a genuine threat but couldn't get the goal, He's shown the same in matches for us

He most certainly has not shown that for us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.