2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Either Ancelotti can get something out of him or this is another reckless buy.

Warning signs there buying a reject from a club we aspire to compete with.

Have to get a grip on transfers once and for all starting next month.

No mate. Chelsea fans believed they’d done good business getting £50m for a couple of players the manager didn’t want. Arsenal fans were actually happy that they had offloaded a player they believed to be useless. There’s no comparison there.
No comparison between two things that are essentially the same. Got it.

I get that there is nuance I'm just not particularly interested in it. If you're trying to gauge the quality of a transfer based on supporter reactions you'll be wrong often. I believe Swansea fans were upset to lose Ashley Williams. And all of us were generally happy to get him. How did that go?

Gotten away with a it a bit recently, it wasn't just yesterday he was poor he was our worst player against United and Chelsea.

He does make things happen which is why I still half like him But he loses the ball more than anyone I have ever seen

Gotten away with a it a bit recently, it wasn't just yesterday he was poor he was our worst player against United and Chelsea.

He does make things happen which is why I still half like him But he loses the ball more than anyone I have ever seen
I'm pretty sure that it isn't a coincidence that he's played worse since we switched to 4-4-2.

No comparison between two things that are essentially the same. Got it.

I get that there is nuance I'm just not particularly interested in it. If you're trying to gauge the quality of a transfer based on supporter reactions you'll be wrong often. I believe Swansea fans were upset to lose Ashley Williams. And all of us were generally happy to get him. How did that go?
I have noticed that you’re not interested in nuance to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.