2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of Kilbane at Sunderland

Hopeless

At least kilbane had a bit of blood n guts about him. He was a trier.
This fella does absolutely nothing.
Everytime i see him on the pitch now its like we have waved the white flag and given up.
We were a laughing stock when we bought him. He is the epitome of Everton right now. If we still have an ounce of pride and ambition, showing him the door will at least prove it.
If hes here next season and anywhere near the first team we may aswell pack it in now.

He's either not very good or lost all his confidence probably both.

I´ve never seen a moment in his career when he was full of confidence. Almost like deep down he knows he´s not good enough. Whilst at Arsenal he could probably get away with that because they were a good side. The onus is actually on him to do something here and he´s nowhere to be seen. It´s depressing to think we´ve probably got at least two more years of this to come.

I´ve never seen a moment in his career when he was full of confidence. Almost like deep down he knows he´s not good enough. Whilst at Arsenal he could probably get away with that because they were a good side. The onus is actually on him to do something here and he´s nowhere to be seen. It´s depressing to think we´ve probably got at least two more years of this to come.
If he is going to play he should play on the left he looks even more cumbersome on the right. It's weird because physically he looks different to when he first came through he has baulked up his upper body but he looks awkward running now. As you say he doesn't take the initiative or make the difference.

If he is going to play he should play on the left he looks even more cumbersome on the right. It's weird because physically he looks different to when he first came through he has baulked up his upper body but he looks awkward running. As you say he doesn't take the initiative or make the difference.

You can only think he´s taken inspiration from Traore at Wolves but he hasn´t got the personality to be that type of player, or the ability either. For me, he needs to shift the weight. As you said, he´s running so awkwardly right now and it´s not helping.

I didn't think he was bad tonight. I'm not saying he was good or good enough even, but other than Walcott scoring did any of our attackers do something more useful than the couple of balls he put in that DCL didn't finish? I'm just saying it feels like tonight is just beating a dead horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.