AGM - Thursday 14th January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surly a billionaire accountant could have made it cost more as its written off against FFP.. I'm dissapointed in that figure, the option to furlough staff including players was there, a decent argument could be made that paying 100% pay could be added to the covid loss.
I would imagine our billionaire accountant may have done rather well personally during Covid. You would never find out like, but I’m sure he’s had an earn.

EOQtiluWsAcqBWM.jpg

Marcel Brands get out of my club.
I was there last year at that meeting when he proposed that Marcel be dismissed from his job at Everton, he spoke for a long time over why he wanted him gone, everyone listened intently, gave him the best of order and after he finished we all voted : against his motion, although he stood his ground and voted for the motion on his own.

It's not hoping we lost more money it's where the losses are attributed to to give us a foot up in FFP which we are currently breaking.
He covered that. We’re not breaking FFP as we’re not in European competition. Going along with your line of questioning the merits of our accountant, I would imagine money coming in when we are in Europe to combat FFP.

Bang on this! Loads about charity work. Less on title winning ambitions and new stadium
Yes “ Little Miss Dynamite” will have an input, well she did last year, bored me stiff for a good twenty minutes, that along with Kenwright was more than enough, only stayed to listen to Carlo, what a reception he got, then after a little introduction speech he got more of the same, Everton shareholders and fans like me made sure he knew we were very glad to have him for our manager

Embargoooooooo

Since Brands took over, in June 2018, he has signed off on 74 player exits (including loans) which have brought in £100m. Brands confirmed that £30m came from Idrissa Gueye, the only "key" player the club have sold in that period.

Brands said he inherited a squad of 40 players, worth £311.9m, but a squad of 27 players is now worth £456.3m.

Status
Not open for further replies.