AGM - Thursday 14th January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We make roughly 18m a year from gate receipts.

You can bet there's been a degree of creativity included there.
How dare you
I am sure Moshiri and Usmanov are as straight as a dye when it comes to financial matters
Look at the transfer of Arsenal shares from Usmanov to Moshiri and the subsequent sale back to Usmanov

Oh wait that's a bad example :):):):):)

Said he was proud to have worked for Everton for two seasons.

Valedictory speech.

I reckon if he was staying he would have signed a new contract by now.

The interesting thing will be who's decision it is to part ways - the clubs or his. I imagine Brands wants to be at a club where the owner doesn't get as much involved but at the same time perhaps the club think the money hasn't been invested well enough / Carlo wants his own man in?

I reckon if he was staying he would have signed a new contract by now.

The interesting thing will be who's decision it is to part ways - the clubs or his. I imagine Brands wants to be at a club where the owner doesn't get as much involved but at the same time perhaps the club think the money hasn't been invested well enough / Carlo wants his own man in?
He was bypassed on two managerial appointments and one sacking; they allowed him to spend a fortune in the transfer market and he came up with about a 1:6 success rate.

I cant see the momentum coming from any other direction than the board's.

Ancelotti has talked Brands' up. IMO that may be to secure some compensation off any club daft enough to hire him this summer.

Disgraceful they are not planning on making additions to the squad when we are in the position we are. There was never a better time to push on. Not surprised though.
Perhaps they still are planning something. They’ll hardly telegraph it publicly and get stiffed by selling clubs

Disgraceful they are not planning on making additions to the squad when we are in the position we are. There was never a better time to push on. Not surprised though.
People have interpreted it in the negative, they haven’t said FOR DEFINITE that we won’t make signings, there’s 18 days till the window closes anything can happen between now and Feb 1st

MB: January, goal is to offload fringe players. No plans to grow squad but not ruled out.
Bernard disappointed there.

bernard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.