AFC Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruletero.toffee

Player Valuation: £100k
I like most on here am a die hard Evertonian. At what point do we say enough is enough with this tired and corrupt board, and go down the route of AFC Wimbledon, FC United of Manchester and start again with fan owned club were we make the decisions?

Before anyone gets on my case of just jumping ship, I only ask at which point would this happen ?

I like most on here am a die hard Evertonian. At what point do we say enough is enough with this tired and corrupt board, and go down the route of AFC Wimbledon, FC United of Manchester and start again with fan owned club were we make the decisions?

Before anyone gets on my case of just jumping ship, I only ask at which point would this happen ?
I think I'd just give up on football.

It wouldn't be the same club. It can't be cloned.

My interest in football has waned in general but I would take more interest in my local team. I do still get some enjoyment from European club football, where I can watch as a neutral, free of the stifling tribalism.

I'm not sure if I'm really serious here, but there are certainly times when I'd prefer the club to fold. It won't, that really would be spectacularly obscene, even for Everton. They'll make us suffer on.

If the alternative is yet more years of decline and constant disappointment, despite a sense of loyalty that I feel should be there, I don't see myself as having the appetite for that. Not for much longer. There it is.

I'd take pride in the fact that even in the Championship ( if that's where we end up) we'll still sell out Bramley Moore and our away support will stay at the same levels. If it happened to our bothersome neighbours the flights from Scandinavia would be cancelled at a stroke.

Not the same is it, our history is what we are most proud of. You may as well go support a non league side in that case, but no guarantees there isn't years of decline there too though.

I don't blame fans for giving up, I calculated I spent over £200 this month alone due to Everton and you don't get much happiness back for that. Everyone has to look at themselves and ask is it worth it, especially if it is making people depressed or full of rage.

Being a fan of one club there is always chance of a decline, look at what city went through. I can take the disappointment, I'm more unhappy with refereeing decisions and VAR being authorised match rigging and the fact that the top clubs have pulled up the drawbridge to stop anyone else really challenging unless you are bought out by a country.

Stuck with club even with all this going on, i dont kno how we fix this but we have to get changes

Status
Not open for further replies.