Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton Saturday 28th November 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just watched the end of the game and these are the times on the board Miss Ford :

90.00 ref adds a minimum of 5 mins added time.

94.44 Barkley scores.

96.43 Bournemouth kick off.

97.12 Bournemouth score.

98.15 Everton kick off.

98.19 ref blows for full time.

Gibson came on for Kone however that was whilst the game was already stopped so don't believe any time would be added on for that sub.

There were 14 secs left when we scored, they scored 29 seconds after the restart, then we played for 4 secs after the restart. There was no obvious injuries, time wasting or other reasons for any extra added time.

11 secs before they scored there guy skipped past Cleverly and Barry and played it wide for the guy to cross, if either player had got a tackle in the whistle no doubt would have gone, but it didn't and the ref followed the unwritten rule of allowing an attack to develop before blowing for time.

Just as beating Villa 4-0 didn't make us a Champions League club drawing 3-3 at Bournemouth doesn't make us relegation candidates. We all need a dose of reality, this team, with a few exceptions, finished 17th last year. We have moved forward, we continue to get better, we can't go from 17th to top four just because we want to. Something is being built at Everton, I am not sure just how good it can be but it will take a bit more time and a few more players.
I was disappointed with a draw today, 0-2 up and coasting to being inept showed a lack of leadership both on and off the pitch. I'm hopeful both will come, I'm hopeful that if we are 0-2 up this time next season we will have enough about us to go on to win easily, no matter who we are playing.

I've just watched the end of the game and these are the times on the board Miss Ford :

90.00 ref adds a minimum of 5 mins added time.

94.44 Barkley scores.

96.43 Bournemouth kick off.

97.12 Bournemouth score.

98.15 Everton kick off.

98.19 ref blows for full time.

Gibson came on for Kone however that was whilst the game was already stopped so don't believe any time would be added on for that sub.

There were 14 secs left when we scored, they scored 29 seconds after the restart, then we played for 4 secs after the restart. There was no obvious injuries, time wasting or other reasons for any extra added time.

11 secs before they scored there guy skipped past Cleverly and Barry and played it wide for the guy to cross, if either player had got a tackle in the whistle no doubt would have gone, but it didn't and the ref followed the unwritten rule of allowing an attack to develop before blowing for time.
Miss Ford?........MIss Ford?........who you calling Mi.........oh yeah.......it's the weekend......must get a bigger sized bra....this ones gettin a bit tight!!!

Just as beating Villa 4-0 didn't make us a Champions League club drawing 3-3 at Bournemouth doesn't make us relegation candidates. We all need a dose of reality, this team, with a few exceptions, finished 17th last year. We have moved forward, we continue to get better, we can't go from 17th to top four just because we want to. Something is being built at Everton, I am not sure just how good it can be but it will take a bit more time and a few more players.
I was disappointed with a draw today, 0-2 up and coasting to being inept showed a lack of leadership both on and off the pitch. I'm hopeful both will come, I'm hopeful that if we are 0-2 up this time next season we will have enough about us to go on to win easily, no matter who we are playing.

eh...

Agree with the rest like

chile-coach-jorge-sampaoli-on-losing-3-0-to-uruguay-despite-having-73-possession-in-the-match_c_6187673.jpg

Barkley goal ffs

Had it stayed 3-2 them sort of scenes and the confidence it would have brought would have fans and the team believe we could go somewhere this year. Don't get me wrong a win on Tuesday and against palace and all would feel rosey again but I can't see us winning both games we are too inconsistent.

Yes, we should, but as soon as mccarthy went off we looked vulnerable, at the time I thought cleverly would have been a much better option than osman/Gibson, wow was I wrong, but all in all we were second best for most of the 2nd half.
But there's a load of blerts, which every club has by the way, waiting to run on the pitch/throw flares etc.... Those spakkas cost us today, more importantly how do the fans heading back feel.....
Was there extra seconds added onto the game as a result of a pitch invasion. Too right. But as long as they managed to get on the pitch and everyone can see there better blues than we are, then well done!!!!

In reality there pissed and beaked off their tits, and unfortunately today they've cost us, and cost us big time.

We'll done all the lads and lasses on the way back from the south coast who managed to refrain from invading the pitch. I hope you treat your "pals" who have no restraint respectfully.

Seriously? The fans cost us today? Nothing to do with the players not turning up for the second half as they thought the job was done?

End of the day. If Martinez doesn't make the sub, 30 seconds don't get added, and it's game over.

Likewise, if we actually defended crossed, we'd be alright too.

Seriously? Blaming the fans? Don't be so daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.