Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton Saturday 28th November 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic. [Poor language removed] performance. We didn't even bother playing second half and missed McCarthy too. Regardless of the fans coming on... Time was up after Barkley scored. Ref had to be blowing his whistle a few seconds after kick off.

I'm fuming. Such a wasted opportunity. Again!

Pathetic. [Poor language removed] performance. We didn't even bother playing second half and missed McCarthy too. Regardless of the fans coming on... Time was up after Barkley scored. Ref had to be blowing his whistle a few seconds after kick off.

Don't be blaming the ref lad, if the tits had stayed off the pitch he'd have blown at kick off.

Basically the West Brom game in reverse in terms of performance if not result, have to hope rather than denting morale it comes as a wake up call that we can't afford to take anyone or any game for granted regardless of the scoreline, with PAlace scoring 5 today we best hope the defence plays better next Monday though.

All in all 4 points now dropped in 2 games against promoted teams - kind of puts a perspective and the brakes on us getting carried away, badly need to bring in another 2 quality players in January if we want this season to be anything other than another 'nearly did something' one

Did we get beat like?

Pipe down yer beaut

Credit to Bournemouth, Villa wouldn't have come back like that, with a makeshift squad.

I'm still as mad as a lorry but I'm willing to bet Bob's had a few words with the squad over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.