Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have about Ten players out for this game, not an expert on their first team squad, so not sure how many would have started but they must be short in quite a few areas.

So Judd Trump isn't world snooker champion?
I don't follow snooker closely, so, if he won a tournament that was given the title of 'World Championship' then yes he is. I do know that there are a
number of snooker tournaments in which all or most of the world's best players compete, and I don't suppose the same player wins them all. Given
those circumstances I think we should confine ourselves to the winner of the World Championship, if there is such a thing. Doesn't it take place annually
in Sheffield?

On topic, I'm quite relaxed about Everton's match at Bournemouth and I checked the odds the other day and we are actual favourites. Unusual that, for
an away match, even against modest opponents.

I am NEA what Charlie Nicholas says or his predictions.
What I do think is that we have not been great or particularly played well yet.
We have played some kak teams and one of them beat us.
We are a team in transition and we are not firing yet, but you see the potential and that is what is getting some of us excited.
COYB!

I’ll be so chuffed if we win this, surely that would be a sign that a mini revival is under way and that we have carried our form on from last season.

1-2 Everton win for me, Fraser scores first then Richie and Siggy wrap up the points for Everton.

Wigan won the FA Cup, Liverpool won the Champions League. Anyone can win a cup competition with a bit of luck.

Stop kidding yourself mate. The champs league is the toughest tournament in club football, you don’t get to two finals in two years and win it by fluke.

I wish they did a Bury or a Bolton personally, but there is no point deluding ourselves that they’re lucky in their success - they’re very good.

Anyway coyb, let’s pick up some momentum and get 3 points here.

Status
Not open for further replies.