Adolfo Gaich

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not how you spell Hitler’s first name.

Yeah, my bad, I spelt it wrong, but it's still not the same name, my point remains. Whether it's Adolph/Adolpho or Adolf/Adolfo, the names are pronounced and spelt differently.

I don't even find it offensive, I just don't think it was funny. Certainly not 17 pages funny.

Yeah, my bad, I spelt it wrong, but it's still not the same name, my point remains. Whether it's Adolph/Adolpho or Adolf/Adolfo, the names are pronounced and spelt differently.

I don't even find it offensive, I just don't think it was funny. Certainly not 17 pages funny.
Well sort of agree on the 17 page remark. Think we've heard all the jokes now. If there's a serious interest in the player, than I hope that will also lead to a serious discussion. Time will tell I guess.

am a fan if we get rid of some deadwood and take a punt ( a big one ) on two unknowns from the argie league .. have that ahead of buying e.g. a walcott

Straightners, bans and 17 pages of pun based wummery is what happens when there`s no footy mate.

Poor poor kever10 must be one miserable so and so. Brilliant, brilliant humour once again thanks everyone for lots of laughs and ingenuity,

Status
Not open for further replies.