Adolfo Gaich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stones and glass houses mate.

Anyway, Adolfo. He looks like he has the sort of presence up front that we have lacked since Lukaku left.

I don't get what that is in reference to, but still don't think 17 pages of Nazi puns based on the lad having a name that is both spelt and pronounced differently to "Adolph" is necessary, and personally, I just didn't find it funny.

Different strokes I guess.

As for the player, looks OK but hard to tell from the clips. I remember watching the Deulofeu video and thinking he was gonna be the next Messi.

I don't get what that is in reference to, but still don't think 17 pages of Nazi puns based on the lad having a name that is both spelt and pronounced differently to "Adolph" is necessary, and personally, I just didn't find it funny.

As for the player, looks OK but hard to tell from the clips. I remember watching the Deulofeu video and thinking he was gonna be the next Messi.

Adolph?

I think we'd be making hotel jokes if that was the case.

Oh and https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/sandro-ramirez.104335/post-7036475 if you want to see true hypocrisy

That is not how you spell Hitler’s first name.

I hope he has two brothers that are as good as him. The last one to sign will be the Third Gaich.

Status
Not open for further replies.