2023/24 Abdoulaye Doucoure

I think he shows up to training each day, does an hour of finishing drills, runs a marathon and then goes home.

It’s the only logical explanation
Would expect it’s a double and marathon and he does the whole thing singing Spirit of the Blues then has a half of hour of smiling practice before heading home

1702362316798.jpeg

Isn't that from the banana boat song? A bit racist don't you think?

I keed i jooke

A talisman is a lucky charm, or an object that brings good fortune. A talisman, in football, is a player that brings a team luck. When a talisman plays the team is stronger, and when the team doesn’t have their talisman, their fans and pundits wonder if they will be able to play well. A talisman often scores important goals, or creates lots of chances, and generally lifts the team’s spirits.

I think he shows up to training each day, does an hour of finishing drills, runs a marathon and then goes home.

It’s the only logical explanation
You'll note that there is no technical drills in the programme you lay out there. Kidding aside, while his passing is abominabke, I have noticed in the past few games he has brought down some difficult balls beautifully

Saw that hes scored 11 goals in his last 26 matches. Dyche has turned him into a double digit scorer over the course of a season, pretty incredible.
Yes he has scored some very important goals in those 26 games, let’s be honest he drives you crackers with his miss controlling of the ball, losing possession, poor passes etc, but if he can score another 11 goals in the last 20 odd games of this season he should make us more than happy with his goals contribution, I know I will be.