2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Kane should have seen yellow for the sequence of events leading to the red card (kicking Gray and instigating the tussle with Doucoure) but his pathetic reaction to the raised hand wasn't one of them.

Of the two players involved - one player was smart enough to give his team the advantage and one wasn't.

Doucoure is an experienced, highly (over) paid professional. There is no excuse for raising your hand to an opponents face like that. One of the easiest reds the referee will ever have to give in his career.

This is the thing because hes "Arry Kane, one of our own" - the ref lets it slide what happened with Gray and things escalated - its a red all day by Doucoure and he shouldn't of raised his hands, but you arent worth your salt if you dont protect team mates as a player - the ref needs to hault the play for what Kane does on Gray and break the chain of escalation- he doesn't.

Last edited:
Nah.

Just don't do this;

Fs2pB0eWIAAit7x

As blatant and easy a red for officials as you'll see.

Clearly, Everton won't appeal... because doing so is frivolous given how blatant it is.

3 game ban now, for petulance. For a player unable to keep their composure. Doucoure is prone to it.

I don't care what opposition players do.

Personal accountability - we have too many idiots in this team who seem almost desperate to press the self destruct button.

He's has no composure on the ball, or off it.

He's a bad egg when things aren't going well - I'll never forget the sight of him sat on the ball and refusing to train pre-match.

He's one of the first I'd have out the door if we stay up.

You said earlier we might get relegated because hes not available mate, so how is he suddenly that expendable? - if he is it shouldn't matter that hes out by that logic.....

I don’t understand why he gets so much hate 🤔. He always seems to put a shift in even if he is clumsy at times.

He was an idiot last night for lashing out.
I think some of us are tired of hardworking carthorses when we need footballers in our midfield.

I love gritty, hard, honest players - but players must also have that bit of guile and technical ability to play in midfield or it's all a bit League One.

Similarly, no point having a delicate luxury player in the middle either if they can't or won't earn the right to showcase their skills.

Nah.

Just don't do this;

Fs2pB0eWIAAit7x

Clearly, Everton won't appeal... because doing so is frivolous given how blatant it is.

3 game ban now, for petulance. For a player unable to keep their composure. Doucoure is prone to it.

Personal accountability - we have too many idiots in this team who seem almost desperate to press the self destruct button.

He's a bad egg when things aren't going well - I'll never forget the sight of him sat on the ball and refusing to train pre-match.

Like Doucoure, you've put your, er, finger on it. There is no personal accountability at Everton, from the board down to the first team.

That imbecile last night left his team-mates to fend for themselves against an extra man because Hot Head couldn't keep his cool. He's an absolute donkey in the middle of that field who lacks the basic skills of the game. He'll be no loss whatsoever.

Nah.

Just don't do this;

Fs2pB0eWIAAit7x

I'm not defending what he did. He was provoked and reacted. But Kane's part in the whole business needed to be looked at. Look at that photo you provided: he's near got his shirt off Doucoure's back dragging him onto him and playing for the push.

I'm not defending what he did. He was provoked and reacted. But Kane's part in the whole business needed to be looked at. Look at that photo you provided: he's near got his shirt off Doucoure's back dragging him onto him and playing for the push.
Kane: the winner who never wins anything.

I believe Kane should have seen yellow for the sequence of events leading to the red card (kicking Gray and instigating the tussle with Doucoure) but his pathetic reaction to the raised hand wasn't one of them.

Of the two players involved - one player was smart enough to give his team the advantage and one wasn't.

Doucoure is an experienced, highly (over) paid professional. There is no excuse for raising your hand to an opponents face like that. One of the easiest reds the referee will ever have to give in his career.
There's no defending what Doucoure did, even though it was never dangerous and never deserves a 3 game ban. I'm arguing that ane's part in it all deserved the same. Either punish both or neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.