2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot believe there are people in here who supposedly watch football occasionally that are arguing he shouldn’t have been sent off lol lol lol
Didn't even need to look at the replays, it was clear as day. Kane was a bit provocative but it was all about Doucoure taking a big swing with his arm and catching him in the face. It was blatant.

Well, in this system, even Davies will know his role. Dyche clarifies that for all players. No more of this "enjoy the ball" nonsense that we had to endure for the previous 12 months. With Dyche, it's also about what you do without the ball.

I'd prefer Garner, because he has some technical skills we lack in midfield, but he'll have to earn that shirt.
Agreed! Think Garner offers more than Davies but probably Davies is a safer option.

IMO Garner is a better footballer than Davies, runs as much, gets stuck in (picked up a fair few yellows at Forest for exactly that) and is on a different planet to Davies in terms of passing and creativity.

Reading the defence of Doucoure was a fantastic, even the worlds greatest novelists could not write such poetic fiction.

Harry Kane, by the sounds of it, had been planning this for months. He put more effort into his plan of getting The Donkey sent off than the Hatton Garden heist

No doubt about Doucoure, it was blatant as it can be.

Kane is a vile creature though, he rolls around like he's taken a full punch, at the same time he constantly backs into centre halves and rolls them over his back, gaining free kicks for his own initiated violent conduct. He constantly moans, constantly has a go at refs and is an inveterate cheat.

How I wish he played for us! Marvellous goal scorer and creative player, does not mean I have to like him.

A bit like Son, dirty get, but "he's not that type of player"!

I actually think Kane was play acting to take away the focus from him. He should have been booked for the initial foul on Grey, he should have had a second booking for then following through into the tackle with Doucs and he could have been booked for his part in the following scuffle.

Both deserved red card
Although I agree, one of the players is englands top scorer and captain, the other player involved plays for Everton.

This is what I wanted, I'd have cheered this like Everton winning the world cup...

tyson-fury-deontay-wilder.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.