2020/21 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had some good games & some poor ones. I'd say he's never really lived up to the player we chased for 2 seasons. Until last night!

Marauding runs, that big long stride, almost Vieira-esque...

If he keeps that up when Hamez & Allan are in the team giving one-twos, could be exciting.
I'd say you're wrong the guy has been outstanding since he came here.

...he gives us legs in central midfield, its been a major problem for us which is why Brands brought him & Gbamin in. It’s as much about what he brings without the ball as with it.

Outstanding last night, my MoM.
Eggs, haven’t you learnt by now the good signings are Carlo’s and the bad ones are Brands!

...he gives us legs in central midfield, its been a major problem for us which is why Brands brought him & Gbamin in. It’s as much about what he brings without the ball as with it.

Outstanding last night, my MoM.
Another good post, Eggs, and it was an agonising toss-up between he and Seamus, but Seamus made a difference when he came on. We were languishing, and he created a threat down the right and took the game to them which took the pressure off (his composure at the back and tidying up when required was commendable). I was pleased for him.

But Doucs was a close-run second.

As good as a midfield performance Iv seen for Everton. Some engine on him. Composure in extra time was vital in getting the win. Just seems to get better and better

Status
Not open for further replies.