Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey I think he just after a reaction from us oldies. It would be the same if we were daft enough to disrespect T.G or that Dixie fella cos we didn't see them play.

I wasn't born when he played, so he's not and has never been my idol.

I know that he was part of the holy trinity and he jibbed us off for Arsenal.

I get that people of a certain age worship him, but I dont.

Your comment was you don't understand the hero worship for Bally not that you were not born when he played. Harry jibbed Bally off to Arsenal stating that he had received a great offer doubling what he paid and told Bally "if you go, you go with my wishes, if you stay, you will never play in the first team again.

Really shows how you can be a top individual performer but not thrive or influence fully until you have better players around you
Gana was like that too
Doucoure is brilliant and I’m confident he’ll make Davies Iwobi Delphi and gylfi better too

Joey I think he just after a reaction from us oldies. It would be the same if we were daft enough to disrespect T.G or that Dixie fella cos we didn't see them play.
Ageism on the GOT..tut tut lol
Your correct so disrespectful, but I would love the blues to win a trophy for the younger fans plus me before I depart life.. We were going nowhere - now the belief is there....;)

He was sold to Arsenal he never wanted to go.....he never jibbed anywhere - Decour'e is just what we needed a box to box engine in midfield ;)
So we agree, Hamez is the best player in our entire history.

Good stuff.
Not really you have a very stupid agenda pack it in ok......

He was sold to Arsenal he never wanted to go.....he never jibbed anywhere - Decour'e is just what we needed a box to box engine in midfield ;)

Not really you have a very stupid agenda pack it in ok......

Status
Not open for further replies.