Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
yodelling-degree-lucerne.jpg

AbdoulayeAbdoulayeAbdoulayeYooHoooo.....

Haha

First

And NO
Should we put him on the list of overpaid players we can't move on for the summer of 2023 now or do we have to wait?
Embarrassing signing if true.
Great. Another average player on huge wages who we'll be begging to get rid of next summer. Fair play to Brands though, he must've really used his extensive knowledge of the market here.
No or he wouldn't be playing for Watford at 27.
One he’s average and two he plays in the same league, there he’s 28 in Jan.

Literally can’t get any lazier than this.
I'm not sure he's the type of midfielder we need right now.
No thanks.
Literally so many options and we’ve ended up with a lazy fart.

You would think Brands being European would have signed players from abroad.

Gomes and Mina that’s it thus far isn’t it?

Dear lord that’s Pathetic.
...oh @Moomin, another one bites the dust.
He's slow
He's French
He's sitting on our Bench,
Abdouleh, Abdouleh!
He won't be coming here
Not massively inspired by this myself, but then I also remember that Richy went through a similar slump at Watford before he came to us. Their whole squad looked abject for the most part last season but it seems Carlo reckons he can get a tune out of the lad so bring him in.
I can’t see some not going if we’re after this feller aswell as Allan

As much as I want fans to be allowed in the ground for the derby, I despise Mcmanaman and I think he is trying to curry favour by saying that.

In the current climate, it would be negligent for us to have fans at the derby just like it was negligent for the RS to have fans vs Atletico before lockdown in my view

A lack of concentration at the end but was much better this week. Stepped up up and delivered in the absence of Allan. Passing was much better

Status
Not open for further replies.