Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will send esk into a spreadsheet printing frenzy, as to why this is going to put the club into administration.
He was posting on Twitter that it's like buying Xmas presents you can't afford.

Perhaps unfair but he comes across on Twitter as believing he has a better grip on the clubs accounts than the billionaire finance guy who owns the club and those actively involved in running the club who are privy to everything.

He was posting on Twitter that it's like buying Xmas presents you can't afford.

Perhaps unfair but he comes across on Twitter as believing he has a better grip on the clubs accounts than the billionaire finance guy who owns the club and those actively involved in running the club who are privy to everything.
I was here through The Esk fall from grace on this site , I was 50:50 then but his twitter activity speaks of a self serving know all who generally knows very little of value .

I think Andre Gomez and Gylfi Sigurdsson should be far more worried than Tom Davies.
I think both may be gone before the window closes.
We signed two central midfielders, not one.
The manager doesn't want to alter the midfield , he wants to change it completely. The most senior central midfielder we have by some distance is Andre Gomes , it looks to me as if he just hasn't impressed the manager and is now a squad player or will be sold as we probably need to bring in some money.

Sigurdsson is not a defensive midfielder but was playing deeper because of lack of options however the signing of JR immediately pushed Sigurdsson down the pecking order and from what I have read and heard about him he will not accept that role and will want a move... something that will probably suit the club very well.

Tom Davies is still only 22 and I believe a player the manager lies.
I think he has done well in some games, not so well in others.
Just because he is the scapegoat on GOT counts for nothing...imo.
I think Davies is better suited to a more attacking role. I think he is mobile , covers a lot of ground and tries to make things happen for the team... not always successfully. I think he can improve a lot yet and we should remember is five years younger than Gomes and about eight younger than Sigurdsson.

CA talks a lot about players showing character and personality , players who do not try to hide even when things may not be going well for them. I am not sure Andre Gomez fits that bill. I simply cannot see Allan, Gomes and Doucoure all playing in the one team.

It isn't as if I want him sold, I just believe that after spending so much we will need to sell and both Gomez and Sigurdsson are two that could bring money in.

Ive said before, I would be shocked if Gomes was at the club in 12months time.

This site is naughty, it's determined for me to spend £30 I don't have on CK3, wonder if I should ask Esk's advice on how i will cope when I realise my fridge is empty

Status
Not open for further replies.