A player does not become a bad player overnight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a few of those in the know, he has this week informed Moyes he wants to leave.

In January.

Maybe those more in touch with these people ' in the know ' can confirm, or deny?

I'm not sure I'd be massively bothered. Which is weird, turn back 9 months or so and I felt like he was our most important player

According to a few of those in the know, he has this week informed Moyes he wants to leave.

In January.

Maybe those more in touch with these people ' in the know ' can confirm, or deny?

He hasn't been exactly great this season and we'd probably get a decent amount for him. So I can't say I'd be too bothered about him leaving.

Don't get me wrong, he's the type of player we want more of, in terms of the fact he's a World Cup finalist, but Duffy and Rodwell in their respective positions, I'd prefer to be given a chance from the bench rather than him, if he's heart's not in it. Fact

I'm not sure I'd be massively bothered. Which is weird, turn back 9 months or so and I felt like he was our most important player

Still think he is.

End of the day, he's a different DM to Fellaini and allows Arteta more freedom. Fellaini is up and down leaving Arteta to sit very deep.

Hate to see quality players leave (Which Heitinga is on his day), but his performances and effort this season leave alot to be desired.

Only let him go if we make on him.

Played out of position...what do you expect? Few players are that versatile. I wouldn't be running through brick walls for Everton, it's just a job to the players, the rest of 'loving the club' stuff is fluff, maybe you like it but it's not a love affair - which end too.

I get a really bad vibe of the guy to be honest and defo snide suspicions, he could be a great player i dont think he has the attitude to get there though, thinks he is better then he actually is.

At the end of the day all fit he struggles to get into the team.

For me, Heitinga's a victim of the brainless Evertonian hate mob that come along every time a player has a tough period in his career.

For me, Heitinga's a victim of the brainless Evertonian hate mob that come along every time a player has a tough period in his career.

I didnt say I hate him

I said I rate him highly as a player but he hasnt been up to his usual standard all season.

Of course, there are other players who you can accuse of not performing, but he has a habit of talking up playing for other clubs, this makes his poor form all the more annoying.

And when asked if Heitinga could leave in January, Moyes said:

"I don’t know. We have had no offers, but you hear bits of rumours like everyone else. There has been no official contact from anybody regarding Johnny Heitinga.

"I think his character and type is one who will battle for his place, and I have no reason to think anything other than it (the interest from other clubs) is just speculation.

"I haven’t heard from Johnny or any clubs. He has to get on with it. There is competition for places and he is involved in that. Will I cash in January? I don’t know."

Hello new striker?

And when asked if Heitinga could leave in January, Moyes said:

"I don’t know. We have had no offers, but you hear bits of rumours like everyone else. There has been no official contact from anybody regarding Johnny Heitinga.

"I think his character and type is one who will battle for his place, and I have no reason to think anything other than it (the interest from other clubs) is just speculation.

"I haven’t heard from Johnny or any clubs. He has to get on with it. There is competition for places and he is involved in that. Will I cash in January? I don’t know."

Hello new striker?

Wed need to get rid of a striker I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.