A player does not become a bad player overnight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking to come off is a cardinal sin. Where is the willingness to run through brick walls?
Ever since that stupid penalty miss he has played with his head down. I cannot and will not accept it. Sell him for a penny chew and send that penny chew to VDM.

Asking to come off is a cardinal sin. Where is the willingness to run through brick walls?
Ever since that stupid penalty miss he has played with his head down. I cannot and will not accept it. Sell him for a penny chew and send that penny chew to VDM.

Did he ask to come off?

I didn't see that. That's not a good sign, if so, because I think I remember the Heitinga of last season playing through the pain on at least one occasion. He's dutch ffs.

Hmmm... Well I can't read his mind, but if he's not committed to the club then he can do one. I don't mind players not bleeding blue, to expect that is unreasonable, but they should always give it their all.

Sidenote: this is assuming he wasn't injured. He didn't look it, to me, but maybe he was, to the extent he couldn't play on.

Last edited:
What if they get hit by a car, they might become a bad player overnight then. (depending on the extent of the injury or how fast the car was going, oh and i suppose type of car/van/bus/truck).

I was once amazing, Messi like, but it was more like Maradona as Messi wasn't born then. Then I went home had some bad cheese on toast, woke up and I was dog [Poor language removed]. I mean unbelievable. If I was a premier league footballer in Medieval times I would have been burnt wickerman style. ******* criminal.

Hes had a hamstring strain for the past few weeks thats seems to keep flaring which is why hes probably asked to come off.

Yaks done the same the past 2 weeks. Pienaar did it today too as asked to come off...or at least pulled up.

Get rid of those ****s too

He's not right, something is going on. He'll be off in January, probably funding the permanent Landon deal.

Not fit to play then don't play. If it is an injury issue then Moyes carries the can, why ruin the rest of the season for the first team when he can blood a few young uns.

I was once amazing, Messi like, but it was more like Maradona as Messi wasn't born then. Then I went home had some bad cheese on toast, woke up and I was dog [Poor language removed]. I mean unbelievable. If I was a premier league footballer in Medieval times I would have been burnt wickerman style. ******* criminal.

You wish bad cheese.

Hes had a hamstring strain for the past few weeks thats seems to keep flaring which is why hes probably asked to come off.

Yaks done the same the past 2 weeks. Pienaar did it today too as asked to come off...or at least pulled up.

Get rid of those ****s too

Bit sick of Pienaar's whinging, schoolboy, body language now. We could do without these negative influences.

Lol exactly.

Tellin ya, team needs gutting...

Yak, pienaar, bilya, heitinga and yobo all out! Oh and saha!

I do actually want Saha out. He's on crazy, crazy wages. We've literally spent over a million on him in wages since his last goal for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.