A lengthy and boring intro from an American, some questions, some infantile thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all of my new American brothers on the site, I'd like to give you a pointer. chicoazul is one of the best posters on the site. His pregame writeups are always very well written and he frequently links to really interesting newspaper articles from around the internet. So if you see a link from chicoazul, make sure you click it.

Mate, I so don't deserve that but thanks. I'm honestly touched here.

IT'S AN AZUL DUPLICATE ACCOUNT BAN HIM FFS D/D.

For all of my new American brothers on the site, I'd like to give you a pointer. chicoazul is one of the best posters on the site. His pregame writeups are always very well written and he frequently links to really interesting newspaper articles from around the internet. So if you see a link from chicoazul, make sure you click it.

The bolded bit is the most important. Great articles that Chico does his internet research!!!!!

We are so bad this year Vandy will beat us. Dooley I don't believe will be the answer I wish we had a steely eyed Moyes clone at the helm here with the Vol nation. Everton has the grand old lady at Goodison but the Vols have the gigantic Neyland Stadium which on Saturdays there isn't anything like it for all the pomp and circumstance.

Great to here from another Vol on this site I was a grad in 1982. Actually Bud Ford is my neighbour. Been an Evertonian since I was a wee lad through thick and thin. Glad your here on GOT the best Everton forum by far.

"Yall" is the single most efficient word in the English language. So much better than when Northerners say "you-uns."

Err no. [Poor language removed] is far more efficient.

As MacArthur showed up 3 hours late to a meeting during the Pacific war he explained, to his fellow flag officers, the reason for his tardiness. Pointing to his jeep, which had broken down he said:

'The f*ucking f*ckers f*cked.'

As MacArthur showed up 3 hours late to a meeting during the Pacific war he explained, to his fellow flag officers, the reason for his tardiness. Pointing to his jeep, which had broken down he said:

[video=youtube;588ngaryDJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=588ngaryDJo[/video]

What's orange and white, 100 yards wide, and has 150 teeth?

Front row at Neyland Stadium.

Just kidding. Glad to have you here and I was going to tell you to be on the look out for Tenn Blue Mike but he's already made an appearance.

Welcome to GOT.

We are so bad this year Vandy will beat us. Dooley I don't believe will be the answer I wish we had a steely eyed Moyes clone at the helm here with the Vol nation. Everton has the grand old lady at Goodison but the Vols have the gigantic Neyland Stadium which on Saturdays there isn't anything like it for all the pomp and circumstance.

Great to here from another Vol on this site I was a grad in 1982. Actually Bud Ford is my neighbour. Been an Evertonian since I was a wee lad through thick and thin. Glad your here on GOT the best Everton forum by far.

Wow, what a small world. I went to TBA last night (and got to sit on the floor, which was sweet). Cuonzo's teams are a scrappy bunch but I'm afraid it will be a long year.

We watch football at Soccertaco on Bearden quite frequently. Look for the 30 somethings at the bar if you're ever around - I'll in blue and my buddy is usually in his Madrid whites.

There should be an apostrophe in that second f*^%er, FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.