A Birthday Tribute to Grandoldteam

Status
Not open for further replies.

everton_tony

Player Valuation: £500k
So, it's Dan's (GOT Supremo) birthday this weekend. As such, I think we should create a tribute thread to the bloke who put's in far too much time on this forum to make it the best Everton Forum there is.

So, please reply with:

Happy Birthday Dan. Grandoldteam is the best Everton Forum because......

Get it done - it's much cheaper than a card, or even a text

Happy Birthday Dan. Grandoldteam is the best Everton Forum because of the lighthearted banter FFS.

<3

So, it's Dan's (GOT Supremo) birthday this weekend. As such, I think we should create a tribute thread to the bloke who put's in far too much time on this forum to make it the best Everton Forum there is.

So, please reply with:

Happy Birthday Dan. Grandoldteam is the best Everton Forum because......

Get it done - it's much cheaper than a card, or even a text

Happy Birthday for tomorra , Dan ...

Happy Birthday Dan. Grandoldteam is the best Everton Forum because otherwise I might have tried pineapple on a pizza again without it.

Seriously though have a good one champ.

Happy birthday Daniel.

Yeah, yeah, GOT is great and yeah, yeah GOT is good. What if GOT was one of us.... just a stranger on a bus, trying to make his way home.

Sometimes that's what this forum is really - a giant bus, with us all finding our way home.

I think Daniel (ADMIN) and Joan Osborne have a lot in common. Not just a fine collection of overlong candy necklaces either.

Have a nice day x

Happy birthday Daniel.

Yeah, yeah, GOT is great and yeah, yeah GOT is good. What if GOT was one of us.... just a stranger on a bus, trying to make his way home.

Sometimes that's what this forum is really - a giant bus, with us all finding our way home.

I think Daniel (ADMIN) and Joan Osborne have a lot in common. Not just a fine collection of overlong candy necklaces either.

Have a nice day x

If I was a transsexual I would ask Heatmeiser to marry me.

Status
Not open for further replies.