777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a bloody clue m8, and my level of care is pretty much on par with that.

Coming on here, seriously worried about our club and I find out his podcast has been canceled. It's certainly a lot for someone to take..
We will be alright swartzy be get battered and bounce back with a massive two fingers mate.

Does anyone advise Moshiri or does he just do his own thing? Even if 777 manage to find the money to do the deal Moshiri must know there is every chance the PL will not approve, so why continue on this endless road to nowhere? Or is Moshiri completely thick?
Is Moshiri thick? Iam starting to think in all seriousness that the lift doesn't go all the way up too the top floor,, if you catch my drift.

I just think Mosh wants some kind of payback to the club for not getting the respect he believes he deserved. He just wants out whilst leaving us in a crippling state, so he feels like the winner. A sad sad man. An owner that never even cared about attending games, that says a lot about him.

Where's Barry Fry when you need him...

I just think Mosh wants some kind of payback to the club for not getting the respect he believes he deserved. He just wants out whilst leaving us in a crippling state, so he feels like the winner. A sad sad man. An owner that never even cared about attending games, that says a lot about him.

Where's Barry Fry when you need him...
It's more likely Usmanov just wants to stick the knife in for the UK sanctioning him and his mates of Putin

What can we as fans do about this? I work in the field of finance and know for sure that when the chips are down, you get approached by seriously shady characters wanting to lend you an easy penny.

No.

This is one of the world’s greatest and oldest football clubs. Fanbase all over the world. Is 777 Partners the only one we can secure a debt or equity package from?

I think we need to call into question the team putting our club out there. Whether it’s Morshi himself or his associates. They are doing a crazily bad job.

In the field of finance there’s this thing called a leveraged buyout. You basically saddle the club with even more debt and hope it grows exponentially fast for you to exit in 4-5 years.

In some fast growing sectors it may work. But the moment we get screwed over by PL and get relegated (who here will admit that it’s another realistic possibility given the number of players we have to sell to balance our books over the summer), plus the debt that we have, it’s seriously lights off at Goodison

We have maybe one home game left this season to make our voices heard.

The Esk does not have the capital to be involved with a Premier league club mate. He's an accountant guy who runs /ran a football podcast and spends most his time on forums and Twitter pretending to be ITK. It's clear he's been paid to smear 777 but that's all. Chill.
I don't think he's for sale. He has opened himself to plenty of valid criticisms, but I don't think that's one of them.