777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing is happening with 777.

The Premier League is just going quiet and 777 will just keep showing their faces but they'll eventually just drift off.

Moshiri is a bum
This is what I've been thinking too. Only issue will be when the club needs to make it's next big payment for something as it seems we've been using 777s dosh for that recently and I assume without an approval for a takeover they'll be turning off the taps just like that bum Moshiri.

This is what I've been thinking too. Only issue will be when the club needs to make it's next big payment for something as it seems we've been using 777s dosh for that recently and I assume without an approval for a takeover they'll be turning off the taps just like that bum Moshiri.

Will almost certainly be seen quickly at BMD. Once LoR are informed there's no more money for payments, they'll have people and equipment removed within hours.

Whether there will be any money for the players to get to end of season is a question. If they're not paid, they could claim breach of contract and leave on a free. Some clubs may be smelling blood in the water and approaching agents already to get them signed up for next season if that comes to pass. To a degree we're lucky some have been so awful thats a low probability, but the likes of Pickford and Branthwaite will have plenty of offers.

Moshri will just find until a new buyer is found. He has stopped investing because he wants out, but he is a business man. No point letting the club go into administration for example as he walks away with next to nothing. He is right now just trying to maximise what he can get.

Will almost certainly be seen quickly at BMD. Once LoR are informed there's no more money for payments, they'll have people and equipment removed within hours.

Whether there will be any money for the players to get to end of season is a question. If they're not paid, they could claim breach of contract and leave on a free. Some clubs may be smelling blood in the water and approaching agents already to get them signed up for next season if that comes to pass. To a degree we're lucky some have been so awful thats a low probability, but the likes of Pickford and Branthwaite will have plenty of offers.
Not sure where Pickford goes though?goalkeepers are a funny breed, and only squeezing one in the team

New Josimar just dropped. Gist seems to be they have in the past done some business with some Russians at a time when doing so was both legal and normal.

There are enough legitimate sticks to beat them with but I’m not sure what any of this adds really.

IMG_7175.jpeg

Not sure where Pickford goes though?goalkeepers are a funny breed, and only squeezing one in the team
Don't think he goes anywhere really. City, United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle, Spurs, Villa all got long-term keepers on their books. No foreign team is coming and throwing £50m at him.

My theory is we are being put into administration at the end of the season.

I think Moshiri will retain most of his money but those smaller investments like Kenwright's boys, 777, MSP will be hit hardest.

It allows investors to swoop in and despite the point deduction we are more attractive and more importantly, cheaper